[AT] OT- Digital Cameras

DAVID BRUCE davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Aug 22 15:04:24 PDT 2004

I also have a Cannon Powershot G2.  Good camera, far from the cheapest, it
has many bells and whistles.  I think the current incarnation is the G5.
Probably more camera than you want, but I agree the picture quality is
superb.  Even my 2 yr old granddaughter can take a picture with it (the
aim is always a wonder, however).  I've been very pleased with it and I've
got both the direct cable for a USB download and a card reader that can
read the Compact Flash cards.  I also like the software supplied with the
camera.  Like most things YMMV, but you did ask for opinions and now you
have mine.
David

 Mike,