[AT] OT- Digital Cameras

Bigdog dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Sat Aug 21 16:33:28 PDT 2004

Mike,
    I have a Canon G2 digital.  It's not one of the cheaper ones either but it has many features I like such as the same hot shoe as my Canon 35 mm so I can use my external flashes on either camera.  There are several choices for picture resolution and it also uses the compact flash memory cards so with a $15 card reader and a spare USB port I can download the camera.
    The lower end Canon cameras have many of the same features and the picture quality is superb.

Bigdog