[AT] The best laid plans of mice and men

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Aug 17 13:05:06 PDT 2004

Hi Cecil,

Sorry you missed the show.  I was looking forward to a report!

I haven't used any PEX but according to my plumber neighbor it is great
stuff.  When it first came out it had some problems but they were in the
fittings not the tubing.  That problem has been fixed now and it is
supposedly very reliable these days.

Charlie