[AT] Allis Chalmers wheel disk

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Aug 15 12:23:45 PDT 2004

> More about the CA.  It was basically a pumped up C.  It was a little tractor
> but it has a lot of guts and the same engine as the D 10, D-12 and D-14.
>
> Charlie

	The CA has been my favorite for quite a few years, Charlie. I
would not want to be without mine. And, FWIW, someone said it was like
the B except it has a narrow front but mine is a wide adjustable front
tractor. The extra forward gear makes all the difference in the world
between it and the B. My D-12 has the same engine but with 8 speeds
forward is another big step. That with the 3 point hitch, live PTO and
hydraulics makes a helluva nice combination.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson