[AT] OT Concrete Slip Forms

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sat Aug 14 09:28:10 PDT 2004

I plan on using crusher run and cement for the new covered area on the
shop. I figure I have to dump about 6" anyway so I'll ad cement and till
it pack it down and water it. Should be a bit better than just plain
gravel. If it keeps it from shifting and washing out it will serve it's
purpose.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY