[AT] OT Concrete Slip Forms

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Aug 14 18:32:18 PDT 2004

Ralph it works IF you can get the cement to mix in properly.  From my
experience with it, the cement has to be mixed in when all of the other
ingredients are pretty dry or the cement will ball up in little balls and
won't mix in properly (not much different than screwing up a batch of
pancake batter by pouring the flour in the milk).

Soil/cement doesn't have the strength of concrete but it is hard and
durable.

Charlie