[AT] OT Concrete Slip Forms

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Aug 14 09:08:41 PDT 2004

I recall reading a similar method of building barn floors back in the 70s.
Called "Soil cement" it involved putting donwn sand, gravel and cement in
the area for the floor and then using a rototiller to mix it up. I haven't
heard any mention of it in years so probably was not too successful.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/