[AT] A wasteland on TV

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 08:15:30 PDT 2004

I have satelite TV I can get up to 500 channels  and I'm with you there are
time when you can't find a single thing to watch  that's worth watching. I
watch the History channel a lot. Also there has been  alot of good stuff lately on
PBS that is just good programing without all of the  leberal view points
jammed in.

We also get RFDTV but its mostly horse  stuff they do have some tractor stuff
though.

I'm happy with mine I think  you would be too.
We get about 50 channels of music my wife loves  that.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503  623-0460