[AT] A wasteland on TV

Bigdog dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Thu Aug 5 07:01:33 PDT 2004

Cecil,
    We have DirecTV satellite and get RFDTV.  There are many interesting programs related to antique tractors and machinery as well as  horses / horsemanship for those interested in that.  The major issue I have with them is that the programming is very repetitive.  That isn't all bad as it gives me a chance to see what I have missed and I do enjoy viewing the tractor programs even if I have already seen them.
    They are growing rapidly since their inclusion on the basic satellite channels and I expect that their programming will improve.

Bigdog