[AT] Machinist setup???

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Apr 27 06:05:34 PDT 2004

Dean,  Make a jig out of something like a piece of 3/4 x 3/4 angle iron.
Drill the angle iron so that it has two 1/4 inch holes the correct distance
apart.  Then put a 1/4" bolt through one hole and secure it with a nut, tack
weld, etc.    Drill all of your rods on one end then slip the hole in the
rod over the 1/4 bolt.   Now use the hole in the other end of the jig to
center the other hole in the rod.

Just one idea that came to mind.   You will have to refine it a bit to fit
your setup.

Charlie