[AT] AC D series Power director clutch.

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Mon Apr 19 15:15:37 PDT 2004

The smaller the hands the easier the job.  I have relatively large hands and
could do it without dropping too many parts.  I can't remember if the mike
you need is just under or just over 0.100" ( I think - CRS),  Good luck -
when you get into it and have some more questions let me know - I'm sure it
will trigger some stagnant neurons.  Your question is probably similar to
the first one I ever asked on this list - and now I are an "expert" :-)
Carl Gogol
Manlius, NY
(2) AC D-14, AC 914H
Simplicity 3112 & 7116