[AT] AC D series Power director clutch.

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Apr 19 04:25:28 PDT 2004

Thanks Carl.  Mine only kicks out at the moment that I engage it as if it
isn't going all the way in.  If I take my time and push if forward very
deliberately it sticks and doesn't kick back out under load.  I suspect it
is a result of wear also.  I knew the proceedure involved moving some shims
around.  How hard it is to get to them?

Charlie