[AT] Off Topic Ed needs Some Devine Intervention.

Allen V. Pruehs avpruehs at cac.net
Sun Apr 11 05:10:48 PDT 2004

Ed if you are not any better this morning, try and call the help line for
the hospital describe and what is going on, especial;y the infected looking
drainage and appearance of the wound. Do not mention talking with the
doctor or seeing him on Friday unless asked. If they do tell them you are
feeling much worse. More than likely they will tell you to come in to
protect themselves. This should satify the insurance company.

Another idea may be to cut back on the pain medication which from your
other email is moderating the fever some what. Maybe cut it down by one
tablet and let your temperature hit the magic 102 degree point that seems
to be a magic pass into the ER.

You are in our prayers,
Allen & Ree Pruehs