[AT] Off Topic Ed needs Some Devine Intervention.

Mike S Meulenberg msm10301 at juno.com
Sat Apr 10 18:04:26 PDT 2004

Hi Ed,
My wife is a Nurse Practitioner in a Critical Care Unit. When I read your
post to her, she thought it sure sounded like an infection was the
culprit. Hopefully they obtained cultures, because according to her, your
at risk for MRSA and other nasties. Either that or it could be an
inflammatory reaction, but it would have to be one hell of a reaction to
pop the sutures. Do you have a fever? She said if she was in the same
situation, and was in that much pain, with that much drainage, she
wouldn't wait until Monday, and would hit the ER.

Take Care,
Mike