[AT] Off Topic Ed needs Some Devine Intervention.

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Sat Apr 10 18:29:00 PDT 2004

Problem exists.  Because the MD, on Friday, said it wasn't infected, WC
goes by that.  I called my lawyer first thing AM and got voice mail,
called her answering service and the coverage lawyer said that, unless I
become very febrile or the damn suture line breaks all open, I'd be
responsible for the  ER Bill, until my cae came to trial.  AS long as I
can stand it, I'll tough it out, if it gets worse I'll report.

Ed