Free energy was Re: [AT] Way OT Crystal sets

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Apr 7 16:29:40 PDT 2004

Charlie, maybe that explains some of the terrible strong "skip" we would get
on our cb radios up here back in the 70s. Lots of times I could not talk a
mile to my home base but I could clearly hear some guy from the southern
states drowning out all the local talk. We had to make good use of the
squelch button in those days.
Most of the big operators have gone to FM radios and cell phones now. CB
radios have really faded out in popularity.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html