Free energy was Re: [AT] Way OT Crystal sets

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Apr 7 15:47:51 PDT 2004

Back in the CB days a mechanic friend of mine got a bit carried away with
his mobile unit.  He had some sort of gigantic amplifier on it.  It was big
enough that he had a seperate alternator and battery just to run the CB.  He
had a big ole 102" whip antenna on the back bumper.  He could pull up under
the canopy of the service station where he worked after they closed at night
and turned of the lights, key his mic and turn the florescent lights back on
with the RF from his CB!

Charlie