Free energy was Re: [AT] Way OT Crystal sets

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Apr 7 16:36:06 PDT 2004

Hi  Ralph,  there are still some guys running illegal CB's down south.
There is a guy not to far from my house that has a base station hooked to a
big BIG antenna that is so tall it is hinged in the middle with a winch that
raises the top section up at night when he is playing.  Some of them are
running amps 1000 watts or better.
When I was growning up the banker in town, of all people, had a jacked up
base station.  When he talked we could hear him loud and clear (and nothing
else) through our TV set.  He lived about a mile away.

Charlie