[AT] Whitley County auction album on ATIS Image Depot

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Apr 4 16:03:19 PDT 2004

> And yes, it was an auction in the rain and mud and typical of a
> lot of spring auctions. I didn't go to buy anything this year - maybe
> next year. I know one thing for sure, next year I'm bringing a trailer.
> Gene Dotson had his there this year and said he would take care of a
tractor
> for me if I bought one but I wasn't really prepared to buy. I have to
admit
> I did not expect that amount of rainy weather either.
>
> Cecil

Cecil,

I'm a slow learner, but I do know this much... If Gene comes to an auction,
you can expect rain.  If he brings Ellie she will bring good luck.  They
were both there in the rain when I bought the last Cub a couple weeks ago.
They were both there last Labor Day for the famous deluge at the SCRAP
auction too.

George Willer