[AT] OT Question OT

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at keyconn.net
Fri Apr 2 13:55:09 PST 2004

I have talked to Dell about ads in our local paper. Sale $498.00 or what
ever 100 to ship 100 for mis. 100 for just gotcha. when they had the total
for a 500 dollar unit it cost 900.  Before i invest that much again i will
learn to live with out a computer. This one is only 2 years old and has
been a big sh== with win 98se.
Thanks to all
R Fink
PA