[AT] OT Question OT

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Fri Apr 2 13:10:24 PST 2004

As for building a system from parts, I can still do it cheaper than buying
off the shelf. I just take a little longer researching where to buy the
parts. I put together a system for a friend about a year ago and did a
fairly robust one running 98SE for under 400. That was an AMD Athlon
1.4Ghz system with 128Mb of RAM and a 40Gig HDD. She already had a
monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers.

Phil