[AT] OT Question OT

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at keyconn.net
Fri Apr 2 12:37:22 PST 2004

Rob And Jim i have had that problem from day one. now i just want to
program something in this unit that may work. AS for closing the country
stores if they all are anything like the one i was in i would say it is
the  best thing that could happen. i don't need gateway for repairs or any
thing else. All the parts one may need can be found on the net.
R Fink
PA