[AT] OT Question OT

Jim Hoffman jslash at execpc.com
Fri Apr 2 08:26:40 PST 2004

According to a friend here at work, Gateway bought out eMachines.
eMachines already had a distribution chain in major retail outlets
so there was duplication.  They decided to close the Gateway outlets
and keep the eMachine outlets.  But there shouldn't be any trouble
getting service on either type of machine.

Jim/