SV: [AT] Portland show

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 16:05:16 PST 2004

You have company, Mattias.  I thought the same thing for a long time, and I
am here on the same continent.  It just didn't seem to add up that so many
easterners could just pick up had head to the west cost for a show.
Sometimes you just have to keep your ear to the ground until you hear the
horses hooves. Then get out of the way quickly.

Charlie