SV: [AT] Portland show

Larry & Barb Dotson dotson at loganrec.com
Thu Apr 1 14:21:37 PST 2004

Mattias,
I'm not surprised you were thrown off by the Portland show. About 8 yrs.
ago when I first got on this list,
I too kept hearing all this chatter about Portland, starting around the
first of the year. I was wondering if it
was Portland Oregon or Portland Maine. Never had heard of Portland
Indiana. It did seem that a lot of
the people planning to be there seemed to be from our neck of the woods.
Finally someone added the state
after Portland and I went to the map and was really surprised to find
that it was about 90 miles due west
of me. I can get there in an hour and half with the motorhome and
trailer. We have never missed since and
plan for it all year long. When restoring a tractor we aim for
completion in time for Portland. It's a ball.

Larry Dotson