[AT] OFF TOPIC - 7.3 L Diesel Air Filter - 2003 Ford F250

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Thu Apr 1 05:20:29 PST 2004

K & N's success seems to have a lot of others jumping into this business.
I got a J.C.Whitney catalog in the mail the other day and they show one
with their name (or maybe it was no name) on it. Accel also markets them
now. They started with high performance ignition components but seem to
be growing into new markets.

Phil