[AT] New/Old Tractors

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Sun May 28 05:16:46 PDT 2023

Morning,
It's been awhile since I posted, but I'm at that phase in life where everything seems to take priority over my old iron.  Anyway, I am in the market for a newer 4x4 loader tractor in the 50 hp range.  My old case 430 ck is now over 60-years old and it's time to put it out to pasture.
I've been looking at several in the 2000-2015 age range, but I know nothing about "new" tractors.  I'm currently looking at a Massey Ferguson, New Holland and John Deere tractors that all fit my requirements.  Any advice from the collective group on things to watch out for/stay away from?  It's a big investment for someone who doesn't farm and will probably put less than 100-hours a year on it, but I seem to spend more time trying to get the other one to start than I do using it.
I've avoided the kioti, mahindra, lcm, and other "off" brands, but I'm open to feedback on any of those as well.  Thanks!
Enjoy,
Joe

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS