[AT] Super M and encouraging sign at the Case/IH dealer

drgerber at bright.net drgerber at bright.net
Sat Mar 11 04:33:04 PST 2023

Dean: there is a young , 40ish mechanic , vicinity south of St. Johns, east
of Anna, out in the country , that loves working on the older stuff.  He has
a nice shop on the farm.  I had him tune up a chain saw and do a thorough
service on my Gator.   Fine young man.  He was doing head work on a 4020 in
the shop and another tractor,  can't remember what brand as it was behind
the 4020 and in pretty well worn barn clothes w sheet metal removed.

Dave Gerber, Cridersville