[AT] Transportation Needed

deanvp at att.net deanvp at att.net
Mon Mar 6 18:33:25 PST 2023

I have used Fastenal in the past most times it was considerably less expensive but shipping a 20 HP Garden Tractor was a bit expensive. My guess is the plow would be more than what they would want to deal with but worth trying. Both weight and size will be an isue for them..  Roll-over plows are really clumsy to deal with.  Might want to try [lain old commercial freight and see what that might cost.  I own single bottom, 2 bottom and 3 bottom roll over plows All three are a PITA to deal with other than hooked up to the three point and even getting that accomplished can be a chore.  A private individual deadheading South would be your best bet.   Try the YTMag.com site, they have a hauling service to allow you to post your needs.  And those looking for loads post there too. I arranged a JD 620 tractor to be hauled from Central CA to NW WA state through that service many years ago.  Less than what a one way trip would have cost me. Sometimes you catch the right situation.   I think there is a site on Facebook too for hauling advertising but I don’t remember the name of it now.   I’ll do some searching to see if I can find it.

Dean VP

Apache Junction, AZ