[AT] Transportation Needed

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Mar 6 17:18:34 PST 2023

Herb, call your local Fastenal. The weight is not an issue but the size
may be. A lot of antique collectors are using them to ship stuff. The
way it works is you put it on a pallet and take it to the nearest store.
They haul to the store nearest you. It's not as fast as conventional
motor freight but way cheaper. I had a bunch of combine parts sent this way.

John Hall