[AT] PSA

Stuart Harner stuart at harnerfarm.net
Tue Apr 4 09:24:56 PDT 2023

Yup, the crooks get more sophisticated every day.

While I haven't seen anything like this from this list, I do see it from
personal correspondence with other people.

Always watch the To: From: and Reply to: fields. Hover over them to see
if they match what they say and where they actually point to.

Be VERY cautious of any attachment.

There are a multitude of safe ways to deal with such things, but the
best advice is "if in doubt, DON'T".

Stuart