[AT] Shop Lighting recommendation

Dan Malinowski Dan.Malinowski at toro.com
Fri Nov 18 11:23:27 PST 2022

Check out https://www.warehouse-lighting.com/
I used them in my shop with 16' ceiling building is 40 x 64. 9 led fixtures over a 40 x 52 area, I have a lofted area over one end. Super bright with complete coverage. They will assist with layout and provide a document that will show light levels. Nice to work with.

Another one to look at is https://www.primelights.com/
Same thing, great guys to work with out of TX. They will help with layout and I believe they had a program on the website to use too. I used these under my loft area for the lower ceiling.

I have had one driver (ballast) go out on one from warehouse lighting, they just sent a whole new fixture no questions and had it in a couple days.

Dan