[AT] Shop Lighting recommendation

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Fri Nov 18 11:01:16 PST 2022

Start with windows. My uncle has them and he can walk into his shed during the day and see without finding the right light switch. I don't and all too often the switch I need isn't convient.  Sure when working you will want more lights, but when you just need a wrench or drill you can leave with your hands full and not leave the lights on.

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com