[AT] fixing a spark plug

Stuart Harner stuart at harnerfarm.net
Mon May 30 06:00:18 PDT 2022

Mike,

How did the plugs that won't spark look? Wet? Oily? Sooty?

How is the gap?

Do you have another engine you can hook the plugs to for an external test?

Is the spark with the screwdriver consistent? IF so, you might have
gotten a bad plug. Rare but it does happen especially if someone dropped
it. You could try a plain J19LM to get the resistor out of the circuit
to see if that helps.

Let us know what you find.

Good luck,