[AT] Dealing with landlords when needing rented land

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed May 18 13:24:08 PDT 2022

Everything you are suggesting is too complicated for these people.  All
these heirs can see is dollar signs.  My biggest problem with moving is
the shop building my Dad & I built. 40x100x16 steel I beam structure
built to take a $150mph wind, concrete floor, and 3 big doors with
electricity in every bay. Radiant floor heat piping in the concrete.  To
build anything even close to that would cost $120K now.  If I could move
and get a house and shop and barn built within a year, I would do it in
a heartbeat.  I am sick of this development and these money grubbing
neighboring farmers..  These newcomers for neighbors think because I
have 80 acres I should rent them 5 acres or the entire pasture to run
their horses.  They have no sense and I am getting too old to teach
them.  I am getting the Old fart disease!!!....
Cecil