[AT] Ford 8N

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Mon May 2 08:10:50 PDT 2022

Thank you guys, I think I'm going to pass on this one, I want to buy an
AT again, but don't need a money pit. The lack of an air cleaner
concerned me as well. I'll keep my powder dry and hope another one comes
along. I really would like a Farmall H or M. I fully restored an H and
had to sell it when we moved. I really loved that tractor.

Thank you,
Mike M