[AT] Ukraine, very short update

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Mar 20 18:11:08 PDT 2022

Mattias.  thanks for the update.  I don't believe any of the group were
concerned about where the money goes, but I know I enjoy hearing of your
experiences with these folks.  Our country is in trouble right now,  and
many of us don't know how to fix it, but we are so fortunate that we
don't have to leave our homes and family behind to escape.  We have you
and your family in our thoughts and prayers here in Oklahoma..

Cecil