[AT] Off topic: Ukraine

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:08:44 PDT 2022

Hi,

This is fantastic you've reached 800 dollars. As for now there are many
willing to help and the refugees get's a lot for free and those helping
too. The demand will increase here and/or I'll simply supply one of those I
have connection with that goes to the polish-ukranian border with stuff
needed when they go and need it. Helping beyond the border is now almost
impossible since the Russians began bombing outside Lviv. Anyhow now the
number of refugees increase and the needs will to and you've made me ready.
I will use the money were I can see it all comes to the ones in need.

As for PayPal it seems to work well, I usually just use it to pay stuff I
buy, mostly on eBay. I see the difference in how you pay, a few have had a
fee drawn an there is a tracking button and a refund button. Otherwise I
see no difference, you've all put great trust in me and I will use it as
good as I can at the right time.
One thing that a friend of me is working with right now is that Polferries
are transporting refugees for free across the Baltic see but  they want
help with food since it's a 15 hrs travel, we'll see.
Anyhow the three families that arrived here in Västervik yesterday are all
fine. The ones with the small twins of which one needed regular medical
care have been at the hospital today for a check up. I'll never forget the
eyes on the mother when the translater made clear for her that the flat (40
sqm in central town provided for free by a private landlord) was just a few
hundred meters from the hospital.

Mattias