[AT] IH 656

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Jul 20 12:32:49 PDT 2022

I have had good luck with reverse twist drills and also the square
tapered easy outs.  The screw type easy outs never seemed to work for
me.   That said I am still trying to get a bolt out of the lower
radiator support on my 83 FLC 120 freightliner.  The radiator shop tried
to weld a nut on it to get it out and they just hardened it.  It was a 3
hour job and that one broken bolt has turned it into a 3 week ordeal.
It is just too hot here for me to work very long.  It was still 99deg
at  midnight last night.  It was 97 at 7am this morning...

Cecil