[AT] Engine Heater

Carl Szabelski c.s.szabelski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 13:07:14 PST 2022

Temps here are in the teens during the day and single to below zero at
night. Wind here hasn’t been that strong, so wind chill hasn’t been bad at
all. The St Clair river is jammed up because the ice is not too thick and
it’s being broken up by the winds further north up in Lake Huron. Both US
and Canadian Coast Guards trying to break it up and free stuck freighters.
Causing local flooding.

Carl