[AT] Engine Heater

Aaron Dickinson a_dickinson at att.net
Sun Jan 23 03:39:23 PST 2022

While I haven’t put a heater on my H yet, I use my Ferguson’s for snow removal, I have tried dip stick heaters on my Ferguson’s, one in the engine and one in the rear end for the hydraulics. The engine one didn’t work too well, rear end helped some. I have installed the lower rad. hose heater and love it. If the tractor happened to be out side and need heating, I have an old canvas tarp I drape over the hood that comes all the way to the ground that keeps the wind out while using the rad heater.

Aaron Dickinson
Mason, MI