[AT] Engine Heater

Stephen Zakaluk szakaluk at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 13:27:58 PST 2022

Carl, I’ve had good luck with my TO-20 using two magnetic heaters (750 watt), one battery heater (plate),  and one dipstick heater (60 watt).
Sometimes I use them with a cube thermostat plug in that comes on at +20 deg F, sometimes I just plug them in an hour or so before I plan to use the tractor.  I unplug and remove the magnets and the dipstick, putting the regular dipstick in before starting.  Battery heater stays attached year round.  Also use ether, fires right up no matter how cold.
Nice thing is I can leave it set up that way until I need the tractor, then pretty easy to remove before use.
Steve Zakaluk
Falcon CO
1951 TO-20