[AT] Chevroplet 8500 Air brake issue

Carl Szabelski c.s.szabelski at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 18:31:05 PST 2022

Cecil,

Seems to me that there is a tool for easily disconnecting them, remember
seeing them somewhere. Maybe it was at Harbor Freight or maybe Autozone.
For the ones that I use on our reverse osmosis system, I’ve learned to use
a small screwdriver to make the disconnection, but them I have plenty of
room to do so.

Carl