[AT] Progress

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Mon Jan 10 09:30:20 PST 2022

The weight is biased towards the front fairly significantly.   I’d say there’s about 100 pounds of tongue weight on that jack. So it’s not going to be tippy.  Though I must admit you don’t want to move it carelessly either.  I could see it tipping if someone is pushing hard from the front (or pulling from the back) and then the wheel running across an obstacle.   But you’d really have to be wrestling it to get that front jack to head skyward.

Sent from my iPhone