[AT] OT-Insurance question - Truck repair

Carl Szabelski c.s.szabelski at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 19:13:27 PST 2022

Here in Michigan, Craigslist is full of “ Rust Free Southern truck
beds”sales,  a lot of them go for somewhere around $1500. At that price I
would guess that a tailgate would only be a few hundred (??). From the
included Craigslist pictures, it doesn’t seem like they include the
tailgates, so maybe they don’t include them with the body. That would seem
to imply that the tailgates are still down South. Maybe you could see if
one of those sellers would be willing to get you a tailgate for a decent
price.

Carl