[AT] Changing times (was Allis Chalmers 6140)

Aaron Dickinson a_dickinson at att.net
Fri Dec 16 10:43:36 PST 2022

Sadly I think it is a changing of the guards. I joined these lists (Ford-Ferguson, Farmall, Antique Tractor) 23 years ago when email, instant messenger, and a few forums were the only real internet communications.  But today with all of the social media, you tube, and a lot more websites, message groups appear to have fallen off. I also know our local antique tractor club has had trouble getting new blood, don’t know if it is a matter of lack of interest in the tractors, or lack of interest in meeting people face to face. Our area shows are still well attended by all ages.

Aaron Dickinson

Mason, Michigan