[AT] AT Digest, Vol 55, Issue 8

k7jdj at aol.com k7jdj at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 17:43:43 PDT 2022

 I called Mrs. Lindstrom and she no longer has anything to sell.  She could offer no suggestions as to where hard or electronic copies might be located.  I have been busy with work but have the top cover off transmission and can see the reverse counter shaft and gear are lying loose in bottom of case. I am unable to see if the shaft broke but it looks like the case may be broken where shaft is supported in the center front of the case.  NOT GOOD.

Gary