[AT] AT Digest, Vol 55, Issue 8

Howard Fleming hfleming at moosebird.net
Sun Aug 21 09:21:23 PDT 2022

On 8/20/22 16:43, STEVE ALLEN wrote:
> JD H Restoration Guide, by J. Browning

Found this on yesterdaystractors.com,
https://forums.yesterdaystractors.com/viewtopic.php?t=1453589:

After Patrick's death, his business was sold to Charles Lindstrom. After
Charles's death, the business was sold again to Lee and Becky Stedje. I
contacted them in regards to the book. He informed me that Mrs.
Lindstrom has kept the rights to the book and is still selling it. She
can be contacted at 816-232-5868. I hope this tidbit of information
helps some of you H owners.

Post
<https://forums.yesterdaystractors.com/viewtopic.php?p=9579957&sid=165d77629745d49ef1797af08379d09f#9579957>Posted:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:45 am Post subject: Re: Patrick Browning's H
Restoration Guide
Hi,

I just called up Mrs. Lindstrom (9-23-2020).

Only the CD copy of "A John Deere Model H restoration Guide" is
available for sale (no print version). The Service Manual is also
available as well.

Prices & Availability as of 9-23-2020:
$25.00 for CD
$10 for Service Manual
$8.50 for shipping & Handling

Make Checks out to Naomi Lindstrom
Mail to: 20006 Hwy 59, Country Club, MO 64505

I hope this info helps out the JD H owners & collectors out there.