[AT] Missing mail?

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Wed Aug 17 08:53:21 PDT 2022

That's certainly good news!!

Mitch Daly
md31043 at msn.com
________________________________
From: AT <at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com> on behalf of Spencer Yost <spencer at rdfarms.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2022 8:48 PM
To: Antique Tractor Email Discussion Group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Subject: Re: [AT] Missing mail?

The missing archives have been reinstated. Something about a move between servers was determined to be the cause and they had backups to fix it.

http://lists.antique-tractor.com/pipermail/at-antique-tractor.com/

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 15, 2022, at 11:28 PM, Spencer Yost <spencer at rdfarms.com> wrote:

Just confirm, I do have a support ticket in with my cloud provider regarding the missing 4-ish years of archives.  Warren confirmed they were there as of a few months ago(I hardly ever check them).  So hopefully it’s configuration/permissions thing and they can get them back online  easily.

As I mentioned to Warren, I have been really pleased with them over the last several years that I’ve been using them. Everything has been absolutely great; reliability and up time has been wonderful. When I first switched to them they somehow managed to lose almost all of the engine list archives a few months after I switched(and my backups were gone by then).  That was only pain point I ever had. I sure hope that isn’t the case now.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone