[AT] Ukraine, very short update

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Mon Apr 4 21:33:38 PDT 2022

Thanks so much for the updates, Matias. We appreciate hearing the stories and please send our warm regards to the refugees. Obviously I can’t speak for everyone in this country but I personally haven’t met someone who isn’t mortified and heartbroken over everything that has happened.  Most of us do what we can, and pray when there’s nothing left we can do.

My Ukrainian friends continue to worry. Everyone of them now has a family member that is a refugee or is in territorial defense or the military. Until recently the communication with those still in Ukraine has been spotty and they have been beside themselves with worry.

Make sure the children get taken care of; like school clothes or whatever they need to try to integrate into a new society and return to school.

And yes, as Cecil confirmed only folks that have had livestock and had to endure birthing problems can understand. There is a life is in your hands and it’s not anxiety-free, that’s for sure.   I’m glad you both have been able to successfully endure a difficult lambing season.

Thanks again for the update,

Spencer Yost

Sent from my iPhone